Below you'll find a brief outline of our submission guidelines so you'll know what we'll need from you when your application is accepted.
Complete details, including some writing prompt suggestions to help you get started will be included in your acceptance email.
Written Stories Requirements
- Submit your 800-1500 word story (the word count is a guideline, so don’t let it get you stuck, but we would prefer to keep it under 1500) via google doc or word doc. You can even put it in the body of an email if the other two options don’t work for you.
- Submit a picture for us to use to promote your story. Please don’t stress over this! Sharing your story means being brave to show up EXACTLY as you are. When you show up as yourself being brave, you give others permission to be brave as well.
- Submit both within 14 days of this email. This is to give you a deadline and so that we can manage rolling out all our submissions.
Video Stories Requirements
- If you'd like to submit your story via video, Amanda or Roni will contact you for a date to schedule your ZOOM call recording. It will be recorded within 14 days of your application approval (can be extended on special request).
- They will prompt you and guide you with questions so that you can flesh out your story.
- Video will be approx 15 minutes long or shorter.
- Submit a picture for us to use to promote your story!
- Submit both within 14 days of this email. This is to give you a deadline and so that we can manage rolling out all our submissions. Your story won't be able to be published until both are received.
READ NEWEST STORIES
Learn how Jamie got introduced to diet culture at only 6, the impact it's had on her life since & how she's finding freedom.
Follow along as Raquel shares how she got sucked into dieting, how it impacted her and how she found freedom.
Join Our Community
Join our mailing list and never miss an update or a new story!